Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Week 31

Another crazy week has come and gone and my girls are growing faster and faster each day. This past Friday my Mom picked the girls and I up after work and we traveled with her to Hobby airport to pick up Gran Gran for her month stay. Her and Hayden finally go to meet. We all then drove to College Station together that night where the girls and I spent the weekend. Kelli and I decided to go have the kiddos pictures made all together for Mom and on the way there I ended up getting in an accident in my Mom's car with the girls. I "cracked Nana's car" as Shelby says. Everyone was fine except for Mom's car and a few seatbelt burns on my chest from the impact. Believe it or not the girls were still on happy moods so we went ahead and had their pictures made. They turned out so cute. I got great christmas card pictures.

No comments: