Wednesday, January 05, 2011

week 36

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

We had a great couple of Thanksgivings this year. We first went to Mike and Deloris' house where we had a lovely meal of Lasagna, ham, and turkey. It was all really good, especially the lasagna since I am not much of a turkey eater. We then packed up and headed to Retti's house for the McDaniel Thanksgiving. We had dessert there which was really good and then spent the rest of the day planning my all night shopping extravaganza. We took my cousin Ana home with us, and after the girls went to bed we met my friend Melissa and sister in law Angie outside of Toys R Us. We had a good time shopping all night and got a lot of great deals for Christmas presents while Chad stayed home with the girls. I ended up crawling into bed at about 7 am after leaving at 8 the night before.

My little Hayden reached yet another milestone this week and she started clapping. It is so sweet to have us say "Yeah Hayden" and she will start clapping. You can't help but love her.

No comments: