Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Week 39

Hayden hit one of her biggest milestones this past week, she started crawling! As the days go on she gets better and better at it and faster an faster. She is such a cutie and I cannot believe she is mobile now. Not only does she crawl but she pulls herself up on everything she can and even walks along the coffee tables and couches as she goes along.

shelby participated in her school Christmas show this past week and sang her little heart along with all of the hand motions. We then got to go back to her class and have a little Christmas party with her friends. She then accompanied me to school and spent the rest of the day there being my shadow.

Shelby and I had some what of a rough start to the next week as we had a virus and I was up with her most of the night on Tuesday because she could not keep anything down. It seems to be going around because I have heard from multiple people that they have the same thing. I feel so bad for her when you can't do anything to make her feel better. It was not the way I wanted to spend the start of my Christmas break.

No comments: