Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Week 30

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe my baby is seven months old! She is the sweetest thing and such a happy girl. We are so blessed.

We had another crazy week with the girls. Shelby finally got over her virus on Thursday and started to get back to her old self. On Friday she started Soccer Camp that went on till Sunday afternoon. She was so excited to play soccer and her Daddy and I were just as excited to see her play. She is not the worlds best soccer player, but had a lot of fun and learned a lot about soccer and team work. After practice on Saturday we jumped in the car and headed to Friendswood for Jillian Ricketson's 1st birthday party. After that we went to the Locklears for a McLoxley get together. Shelby then had her first official soccer game that Sunday afternoon, and it was hilarious to say the least. Shelby made sure Chad and I, along with all of her Grandparents, were constantly cheering for her and she even would take the time to wave at us all. :)

My poor Hayden had her Ear Tube surgery this week. I felt so bad she didn't know what was coming. She did well through it all and woke up really fast afterwards. She just cried for a few hours afterwards which we knew was coming because that is a side effect of the anesthesia. Other than that she did great and hopefully we will not have any more ear issues.

No comments: