Tuesday, May 27, 2008

11 Months at 48 Weeks

My little gorgeous girl is becoming quite the little monkey.  She has started climbing on top of everything.  She climbs on top of her rocking toy and stands up, her Daddy says she is getting ready for her dirtbike.  She also enjoys climbing on top of her push toy.  She has also learned the new trick of flicking her lips with her fingers to make a buh buh buh noise, it is really cute.  My baby girl has also started eating a lot more table food these days and she has really been enjoying some Gerber meat sticks and Raviollis.  Shelby also enjoyed a visit with her Nana this week as well as her Great Aunt Sandy.  
On Saturday Mimi and Popa came and visited as well.  The Gorman girls, their Mimi and I all hung out on Saturday while the boys went to buy dirt bikes for Josh and Mike, this of course took all day.  On Sunday Shelby and I went swimming with Aunt Paola while Daddy of course went riding.  I was off on Memorial Day, thank goodness, and so Shelby and I went to an End of the Year Party for my school, where we swam and played.  Chad of course was riding again.





2 comments:

Nana Suzie said...

She scares me to death! I didn't think it would be our granddaughter that would worry me like that!!
XOXO
Nana

Kelli Marchbanks said...

Watch out Evil Knevil, here comes Shelbs!