Friday, May 09, 2008

Team Gorman @ 45 weeks





Go Daddy Go!!! Shelby cheered her Daddy on Saturday as he ran in another triathlon. She and I were at the park for the event at 6:30 in the morning to cheer him on. Shelby squeezed into her Team Gorman onesie once again to show her support for him. She was too cute, at the finish line she was clapping and saying Dadada over and over. Unfortunately that was the one leg of the race we missed him on. Later that morning we attended her cousin Ansley's 3rd birthday party. Shelby got to visit with Nanny, Grandma, and the rest of the Gorman clan. She also got to play with a few of the babies that were there. Saturday was definately busy because we also got to redo our back flowerbeds that had been worn down from Dixie and Dudley running the same paths over and over. Shelby got to enjoy the beautiful weather as we worked. It must be nice. Shelby also got to spend a lot of time with her Nana this past week. My mom came up to keep her on Wednesday and Thursday. They had a lot of fun together and my Mom always tells me how Shelby reminds her of me as a child because of how active she is. She is a ball of energy these days, so much so that I cannot put snap up PJ's on her anymore because it is too much of a battle, but we enjoy all the energy she has to give.

2 comments:

Nana Suzie said...

I worked with her on saying MaMa, have you continued the bargain & worked on saying Nana with her????
XOXOXO

Sylvia said...

Shelby is adorable! How is the party planning going? You have started haven't you? Don't make me look crazy, say yes.