Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fish Face at 47 Weeks


Shelby is full of funny faces these days.  This week she started making this hilarious fish face that makes everyone laugh.  She has also started shaking her head "yes".  Most kids seem to start off by saying no, but not my funny little girl.  

She had a lot of fun this week as always with her girl cousins.  The girls come over and stay with us on Wednesday night because Josh and Angie are hosting a bible study and they all just have so much fun.  This week they all got to take a bath together for the first time.  They all enjoyed splashing me of course.  This past weekend Shelby and I had a girls night and went out with my friend Melissa and her two kids.  Chad had left to go to a race in Austin, so we got to spend some time together.  Shelby missed him so much on Friday night that on Saturday she did not want to go to sleep and ended up fighting me to go to sleep from 9-midnight.  On Sunday after recovering from a long night before she got to go swimming again, but did not want to let me go because the water was a little on the cool side. She still enjoyed it though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!
I can't wait to hold that little sweetie. She sounds like so much fun for both of you!
You are so faithful about getting in a weekly report and photos. I admire you greatly. I wasn't even faithful about keeping up my children's baby books. Proud of you!
Love you greatly!
GranGran

Kelli Marchbanks said...

Such a cutie! Looking forward to our interstate trip together!

Sylvia said...

Wow! She is too cute! We will have to get together and find time to swim. Call me, can't wait!