Monday, June 16, 2008

Too Cool at 49 Weeks





Summer is getting close and Shelbs is getting ready.  This week has been really crazy as I am packing my classroom to move and getting ready for our big adventure to Nebraska.  Shelby got to go to her first annual Reddell family party. She enjoyed swimming with her cousins for a few hours and got to eat fried catfish and hush puppies for the first time.  She was too cute.  She is also getting better at walking while holding onto your hand, it is just a matter of time before she takes off. I also took Shelby's pictures for her 1st birthday invitations, they turned out too cute.  My poor baby girl also got another ear infection this past week, and since she was not feeling good I took a day off and stayed home with her.  She discovered the tissues that day and thought she need every single one in the box to wipe her nose.  It was funny.

No comments: