Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Fashionable as always at 32 weeks!


My little doll has turned 32 weeks. She had a busy week. We started it off by going back to the doctor to get her ears checked because she is still suffering from congestion and ear infections. She is now weighing in at 17 pounds 2 ounces. This past weekend Shelby and I packed up and went to College Station so that I could babysitt Drew and Garrett for Kelli. We had a blast playing with them. She even showed off to Drew and I by pulling herself up on this big cube toy of Garretts. I was SO impressed. After church in Aggieland on Sunday Shelby and I headed off to Deer Park for her Uncle Bryan's birthday celebration, we had fun with the Gormans. Shelby has recently developed a case of stranger anxiety, which is so unlike her, she has always gone to anyone, but now sometimes she just wants her mommy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has to be the most beautiful valentine I have ever received. Little Shelby, you are a doll and I can't wait to see you again. Hopefully next week we will get together again!
I love you greatly,
GranGran

Nana Suzie said...

She looks gorgeous. Looking forward to the little angel flying this way!!! Love you all!!!

Kelli Marchbanks said...

Stylish as always Shelbster! You and Garrett would match- he has a pair of red and white checked overalls. Love ya girl!