Wednesday, February 27, 2008

8 Months at 35 Weeks

My happy girl is 8 months old, I cannot believe it. She has had another eventful and exciting week. She celebrated my birthday by coming to work with me again on friday. She has too much fun with my coworkers. Then on saturday, Pawpaw picked us up and off to Aggieland we went for cousin Garrett's first birthday party. Shelby and him enjoyed spending time playing together. On sunday after church, we had another birthday party for Kelli and I. After all of those exciting festivities we went back to Spring where we hung out with the Gorman clan at our house. Shelby got to ride on Callie's tricylce, one of the many benefits of them living with us.

Shelby is still not crawling but she is so close to it. She will move one knee and then fall. She chooses to roll around to get what she wants and slowly scoots as well. Clapping for herself is still one of her favorite things to do especially when you tell her yeah. Chad and I also had to drop her bed down a notch because she kept pulling herself up using her bumper pads to look over and talk to Callie when they were suppose to be going to sleep, turkeys.

2 comments:

Nana Suzie said...

There you go with the poultry names! Give that little doll a kiss for me!!
Love you all!
Nana

Kelli Marchbanks said...

We so enjoyed having you at the party! Hope to see you again soon Shelbs!