Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Big Double 3 (33 Weeks)



My little baby is 33 weeks old now, I cannot believe it. She had a very busy week with many firsts to mention. She is now riding in the front part of the grocery cart and loving every minute of it as everyone oooos, aaawwws and talks to her as I shop. She thinks she is hot stuff. She also started to really pronunciate letters a lot more in her babble. So much so that she, to Chad's total excitement, said "Dada". She really says it the most when she gets mad and she says it over and over. Shelby also showed her moody side this week. I took her to Babies "R' Us and had to leave without getting what I went for because she was screaming and throwing herself around. I got so many looks like I was torturing her, I was so embarrassed. On Sunday she got to try table food for the first time. I gave her crumbs of a cracker, a tiny bite of mashed potatoes, a bite of corn and last night of asparagus. Needless to say I do not think she will be eating table food any time soon. She made the funniest face I taped her with my cell phone. I will try to upload it later.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

She is so cute! We should have a playdate soon. I loved seeing her jump! Sofie usually just stands in it. She weighed 19 lbs and 12 oz. when we went to the doctor last week. She is a little sensitive about having to use a size 4 now. She is also starting that stranger anxiety thing. She is really noticing her surroundings now too. Does Shelby do that?