Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Week 47

Another fun week with my girls! Some wonderful person, put the training wheels back on Shelby's bicycle recently and she is loving it. She rides and rides and would do it all day if she could. I think we fulfilled a dream of Chad's this past weekend as we all went on our first family bike ride. I rode a bike, Chad rode his bike pulling Hayden in the bike trailer, and Shelby rode her bicycle. We made the 2 mile loop around our neighborhood. I was so impressed and proud of her for it. I see many more family rides in our future.

Shelby started dancee class this week and is loving it. She is in love with the ballerina "Ms. Stacy" that teaches her class along with Ms. Jessica and Ms. Becky. She now always dancing around showing off all her new moves.

Hayden got to experience her first Valentines Day this past week. She was a lucky girl. Both of the girls got candy and a special surprise from Chad and I. Chad also was extra sweet sending me roses to work and bringing the girls both a bouquet of tulips. He is so good to us girls.

No comments: