Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Week 46

So a huge freeze hit Southeast Texas this week, which caused all local school districts to cancel classes giving me Friday off! I had a nice little Winter break and was off for 6 days in a row due to the way our "Snow Day" fell with my schedule. They forcasted 3-4 inches of snow, but sadly it never came. There was ice every where with the temps dipping into the teens. It even caused the major roadways in Houston to be shut down causing Chad's company to shut down and give him the day off. It also caused Shelby's first dance class to be cancelled. She was kind of bummed but did enjoy breaking off the icicles from her swings and toys outside.

I had a meeting with my Pricipal this past week as well. I love that she allows me to be part time and is planning on it staying that way next year. She did tell me that I may have to possibly prepare to be full time next year though, as the state does major budget cuts. She said she will let me know ASAP when she hears something, but please pray that I do not have to. I love my job, but I also love having time with my girls.

No comments: