Thursday, October 14, 2010

Week 29






My poor girls. On Thursday I took Hayden to the ENT for her to have her ears checked out. She has had 4 infections in her short little life already and when her ears were both infected at her 6 month well check appt. the Pediatrician recommended that we visit him. Even after a 10 day round of antibiotics they were still both infected and with the family history of ear issues, he scheduled her for surgery to have tubes put in. That evening the Koller kiddos came over for a while that evening and we had a good time playing. Then on Friday night Shelby started running a fever and ran a fever until Wednesday and was also covered in a red rash. My poor baby had to miss Callie's birthday party and she told me, "But Callie is my Best Friend." It was so sweet and sad. Hayden and I went to the party to represent our piece of the family and made sure we brought her home the goodie bag which was a Beta fish she named Rover. I took her to the doctor on Monday and we were told she had a virus that caused the rash along with an ear infection and a sinus infection. Chad took off on Tuesday and stayed home with the girls in hope that Shelby will fell better soon.

No comments: