Monday, May 31, 2010

Week 9







Another fun week has come and gone. Hayden and Shelby continue to keep me on my toes as always, but I would not ask for anything less. Hayden is doing very well at holding her head up these days, as well as cooing and smiling so much. She is a very active baby and kicks and kicks her legs so much that she even scoots herself off of her play mat sometimes. Shelby continues in her role as the loving big sister. She loves to give Hayden kisses, and give her sissy her paci, and be the designated diaper thrower awayer. I do not mind sharing that job with her. Chad had a Bachelor Party this past weekend, so instead of sitting at home the Girls and I packed up and traveled with Nana and Drew back to Carlos/College Station to visit with my family. We saw Nana and Pawpaw's new house and ran around with Aunt Kelli. Shelby also got to go to Lowe's and build a catapult with her boy cousins. We had a fun and crazy weekend that also included a little sprinkler and pool action in the backyard for Shelby and Garrett at Kelli and Trey's before heading home to see Daddy.

No comments: