Thursday, May 06, 2010

Week 6

I had to return to work this week. I was so upset to have to leave my girls. I really enjoyed my maternity leave and close family time with them and cannot wait for the summer. I think Nana and Mimi have enjoyed so far since they have gotten to keep the girls. Hayden has also surprised us all as she is already rolling over and did it 3 times this week, she is so good.

Hayden looking sassy and stylish.


Strike a pose!

My cutie girls!

Chad and Shelby fishing at our neighborhood pond, all they caught was a turtle.

Chad and Hayden enjoying our family picnic by the pond during the gorgeous weather.

Hayden enjoying her first picnic, she was really into it.

Shelby enjoying the picnic.

Shelby in her "car" Nana created for her school's drive in movie day. It was all decked out, thank you Nana!

No comments: