Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Week 7

My beautiful girls are growing so fast. This week they both sadly developed ear infections. It doesn't seem to be phasing them too much though. We enjoyed Mother's Day three different times this week. On Saturday we celebrated with the McDaniel's in Conroe, where we met a restaurant. We had a dinner, let the kids run around and play, and Shelby even got to pet a horse. I then celebrated with my wonderful hubbie and girls on Sunday. My best gift was getting to sleep in till 9:30. I forgot how good it felt to sleep in. I also got a nails gift card and a shopping trip to my new favorite store Charming Charlie's. They also took me out to lunch and made me feel so special, loved and appreciated. I loved my day. We also celebrated with Mimi on Tuesday night by going out to dinner with some of the Gorman group for dinner at Outback. All in all it was a great week with my family.

Hayden snoozing with Daddy.

Hanging around.

Feeling patriotic this week.



Hayden hanging out with Aunt Kelli at Fajita Jacks.

Smiling at goofy Pawpaw.

McDaniel grandkids wishing Nana a happy Mother's Day.

No comments: