Monday, June 16, 2008

The BIG 5-0!





I cannot believe how close to being a year old Shelby is.  It seems like just yesterday she joined our family.  Well thank goodness this was my last week of school.  I am so glad it is over and next year I will not be working full time only every other day so that I get to spend time with my baby girl.  I am so excited.  Shelby even got to go to school with me on Friday for our workday.  She was spoiled rotten by everyone.  She is continuing to eat more and more table food like a champ.  She is also still loving to walk but only while holding onto your hand.  She has taken one or two steps, but it was while she was diving for Chad or my arms.  We also left for our trip to Nebraska this past Saturday.  We went with Aunt Kelli, Cousins Drew and Garrett, as well as Nana.  It was quite the adventure.  It only took us 20 hours to get there, but the kids were really good and Shelby finally got to meet her Uncle Scott and Aunt Janine.  She also got to visit the Lincoln Zoo where she had a butterfly land on her head.  

No comments: