Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 12





We continue to stay busy this summer, that's the reason I am a little behind on my posts. We are finishing up swim lessons & continue with gymnastics during the week. I am loving getting to be the full time stay at home Mom for the summer. My girls keep me busy, but I love it.

We attended the annual summer pool party at the Reddell's home. It was also a baby shower for their future grandson. Shelby enjoyed the pool and swam for about 5 hours straight and loved it. She was asleep before we even got out of their neighborhood she was so tired afterwards. Hayden just chilled poolside with her Mimi and Daddy throughout the afternoon. She does really like the water. We have been hanging out at the pool and the girls are really enjoying the water.

Hayden is growing so fast and is so strong that we got out the exersaucer and the Bumbo chair down out of the attic. She does really well and looks so big in them. It makes me sad to see how fast she is growing.

No comments: