Thursday, June 17, 2010

Week 11





School's out for summer!!!! I am so glad that this school year has come to an end. It was a wild one and I am ready to spend all my time with my family.

We got to see the Locklears for the first time in ages and many former Burke Road Church members. Sadly it was at a funeral, but it was still good too see familiar faces that had not met Hayden yet. Please do keep the Dyson family in your prayers as Toni lost her husband and their 3 boys lost their Dad on June 6 at the young age of 38.

The girls are doing awesome these days. Shelby started her summer "Flips" gymnastics class and swim lessons this past week. She is loving them both and loves to glide all over the pool with her kick board. She hasn't quite figured out how to swim but is just learning the basic kicking and getting comfortable in the water without me having to be right in front of her the entire time. Hayden continues to grow like a weed. She is pushing up with her legs so well and really getting good control of her head. She also enjoys having her sister sing the song "Soul Sister" to her regularly. My girls are too cute.

No comments: