Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Week 22




I'm exhausted this week. I had to go back to work this past week and it wiped me out. I missed the girls so much this week. While I worked the girls hung out with Ishie, Mimi, Nana, and Daddy. Then on Saturday we went to Baby Aubry's first birthday party. The girls had a lot of fun and Shelby and Chad went swimming while Hayden napped at Mimi and Popa's and I got my hair done. Later that day we went to visit with Nanny where Hayden surprised us all. She stayed sitting up for a long time all by herself. She was so proud she just sat there and talked and blew bubbles like always. She is growing up way too fast for me.

1 comment:

Nana McDaniel said...

Too precious! Thanks for taking the time out of your BUSY schedule to share those with us. Love you all!