Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Uh-oh 41 Weeks

My baby has now quickly grown to be 41 weeks. I was just noticing this past week how she is so long when she was streched out in her crib. I am afraid she will out grow it before she is ready for a big girl bed.

She has been a lot of fun as always this past week. Her Nana came and stayed with us until Friday, so they were able to do lots of playing together. We all went for walks and got to play at the park. Shelby really likes the park near our house because it has these chimes she can hit and make noise. She continues to fuss at the dogs when she sees them chasing each other and she is even getting the "Eheh" noise from us when she goes for things like the dogs water bowl. It is funny we will make the noise and she will jump back because she knows what she is doing. She also began saying "Uh oh". It is really cute because sometimes the "oh" part is a little delayed. She also started to eat more table foods, though she is a very picky eater, she now enjoys the big Cheese Nip crackers and french fries.



This past weekend we also enjoyed attending 2 birthday parties, Lukas' and Drew's. She partied all day Saturday. She got to play with both Garrett and Sofie at Drew's party and I caught Sofie having a kandid moment. I also did something I swore I would never do to my child, I made her take pictures sitting among all the bluebonnets. I always hated it, but could not resist the gorgeous patches of them near Aunt Kelli's house.




Starting Monday Shelby ran a temperature of 102 and was not feeling well, but like always she has been a trooper and has not let a little fever slow her down. Her Mimi came on Monday to watch her and stayed until Tuesday afternoon to take care of her. She is still full of smiles and fun even though she is sick.

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Too cute! I can't believe she is practically talking already. Does she say mama yet? Sofie says bye. She usually says it when we get of the phone. She also says dada. Whatever that means-ha ha. We want to sign up for swim lessons at the YMCA near our house. I think we would have so much fun. I want Ty to go too.

Kelli Marchbanks said...

Sofie looks so much like Jeff... must be the finger. Hee hee!

Nana Suzie said...

Is that just the first thing you said you'd never do????
I am keeping track.
;-)
XOXOXO
Nana