Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pearly Whites at 39 Weeks

Thank goodness for Spring Break! Shelby and I had too much fun together this past week since I was off. We went shopping with the Gorman Girls, had a lunch date with an old friend, and celebrated 2 holidays. First we had St. Patricks day and then Easter this past Sunday where Miss Shelby had her first tooth break through. YEAH!!!!




We enjoyed sunday morning at home with all of the Gorman Girls diving into their Easter baskets follwed by an egg hunt at the house. The Gormans and Hazelbarths all joined us later in the afternoon for the church egg hunt followed by the 5:00 Easter service and dinner at our house. It was a fun, but crazy day. Earlier in the week Shelby and I joined my old friend Taylar for lunch at Kim-Sons where she threw an enourmous fit and I still do not know why, butI am guessing her teeth had something to do with it. She did play for a few minutes with her little girl Izzey that is 3 weeks younger to the day.
That afternoon and in much better spirits, we joind Nana, Babs, Ty, Sylvia and baby Sofie on a trip to Thc Children's Museum. The girls had a really good time.

On Monday I got to take her to the park for the first time. She got to slide, crawl through the tunnel and play with the musical chimes. Shelby and I had too much fun together, but now I am back at work counting the days till school is out so I can spend more time with her again.

On Saturday I took Shelby to have her Easter pictures taken at Babies R Us, they turned out awesome!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Well finally. I thought she would never get teeth. But when you are as beautiful as Shelby who cares!
Love, Mimi

Nana Suzie said...

Can't wait to clean it! The pics are adorable.
Love, Nana

Nana Suzie said...

Had to comment again with the new pic!
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures, but what do you expect when you have such a perfect little model.
Happy Spring!
Love you all greatly,
GranGran