Wednesday, December 05, 2007

22 Weeks (5 Months)






My baby girl is officially 5 months old. I cannot believe it, where has the time gone. She now sits up so well and loves to play with her toys, especially ones with lights and sounds. She has very good hand eye coordination and can grab things and put it all in her mouth. Her favorite the thing to chew on is her pacifier clip string as well as the plug attached to it. She began eating vegetables this week, first green beans, then sweet potatoes. She loves all the food you give to her as long as it is cold. I know what a weirdo. Shelby and I also attended Jeff Locklears 30th surprise birthday party where Shelby and her Nana got to hit the Pinata. Her Mimi and her Ishy along with her cousins went anad had some christmas pictures made, this is only a couple of the cute ones.

3 comments:

Nana Suzie said...

Did you get permission from the weight watcher drop out in this picture to post it????

Nana Suzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penelope said...

Hey, I have some other pictures of your kiddo. Get me your email address and I'll send them to you.

Karen