Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Big 20!






My sweet love is 20 weeks old already. I cannot believe it, man how time flies. Her daddy got sick this past weekend so Shelby and I abandoned ship and went to Pasadena for the weekend to make sure we did not get sick. I found the cutest bows on ebay friday, so my mom was able to make duplicates of them just by looking. She is too smooth. Shelby now has the cutest turkey bow to wear with all of her thanksgiving outfits. Thank you Nana!!!

Shelby is also learning how to sit up so well now. She can do it for about 30 seconds before she falls. We are all so impressed. This last picture is for her Aunt Kelli!

2 comments:

Kelli Marchbanks said...

Absolutely love it! The Hungry Caterpillar is my favorite! And I know Shelby was the one requesting her favorite bib! Too cute Shelbster!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kimberly,
Thanks for sharing our beautiful little Shelby with your great grandma in Nebraska. I really appreciate hearing about our sweetie and seeing the changes week by week. She's a gem!
Love you all greatly!
GranGran